Having a bad day? Here are 7 things that’ll make you laugh even if you’re in a funk right now and can’t figure out which way is up and which way is down.
- This is a Shiba inu. It’s a Japanese breed that has become incredibly popular in the West. In this video, watch as the dog slowly mellows his bark at his mistress’s command. If you’re a dog-lover you will not be able to stop watching this.
2. I’m a big fan of Graham Norton. I watch his show all the time and I’ve read his books. Here’s an episode where Norton invited Matt Damon and Bill Murray (to promote their movie the Monuments Men) along with Hugh Bonneville (Earl of Grantham, Downton Abbey). Watch as Hugh tries to explain the questionable appearance he made on the British show, Top Gear.
3. Speaking of Top Gear, ever wonder who drives faster, Tom Cruise or Cameron Diaz? If you like a bit of racing now and then, you definitely want to watch this clip where Cruise and Diaz face off as they drive a ‘reasonably priced car’ on a track to see who can shave off a few seconds from the last record.
4. Still nostalgic about F.R.I.E.N.D.S? It’s not just the reruns that are fun to watch. Here’s a blooper which nearly made it to the final cut, if only everyone hadn’t lost it. You just didn’t realise how crazy it got watching Ross play the Bagpipes. (Phoebe just kills me in this scene).
5. Presenting the news is not an easy job. One of my best friends from the second grade is a Sri Lankan news anchor, so I know what it’s like to be on TV with absolutely no control over what is going on. Here are the top 5 funniest moments caught on live TV.
6. Do you remember watching X-factor and wishing you could have a montage of all the wackiest auditions? There are some contestants that are so bad, that it’s actually really good. None of them went to the finals obviously, but someone had the forethought to put together the worst clips for our entertainment. Go ahead. By the time you reach the last one, you’ll have lost your marbles.
7. Did you ever wonder if Harry Potter was snooping around the internet and reading all your comments? Well, he is. That’s exactly what he likes to do. And before you start getting a major crush on him, please don’t. He’s nearly 30, has a steady girlfriend and is probably going to turn you down. (But very gently because’s he’s really nice).
Ok. Now get off the internet. Go back to work.